Do you have a passion for “Winning”? Have you always dreamed of operating your own branch or expanding your existing branch? Are you a Rockstar producer looking for a long-term relationship in the mortgage industry? I’m not a psychic, but my guess is you answered yes to at least one of these questions. If so, give us a call or shoot us an email to learn more about the advantages to being with Advisors Mortgage Group. We think outside the box!
The branch platform at Advisors has a long track record of proven success. with multiple branches that have been on board for up to 9 years. The comp plan is both creative & aggressive. Weekly commissions, direct access to underwriters and lines of communication being open 100% of the time are some other huge advantages to being a branch with Advisors.
Advisors has been recognized for many different awards in company culture and steady growth making Advisors a true mortgage family like no other!
There is a lot of added value for both branches and their loan officers, from marketing to CRM tools to help track progress and past clients. This enables all originators to keep in good contact with their past clients and also manage/track progress on current loans providing milestones borrowers. If you are interested in moving up with a winning team and are ready to make a change, we encourage you to apply today, we are licensed in 31 states. Where ever you call home, we can help you branch out!
- 3 or more year’s bank branch leadership and operations experience or equivalent preferred.
- Demonstrated success in sales and business development.
- Demonstrated leadership, team building, and management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage income and expense budget, MS Word, and Excel.
- Considerable knowledge in all facets of the consumer lending process.
- In-depth knowledge of management and supervisory principles, policies, and legal requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to train employees in client service, sales, operations, product knowledge, and consumer loans. Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems
- Thorough knowledge of all retail products and services
- Proven client service and interpersonal skills
- Effective selling, cross selling and referral skills
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving, and negation skills
- Ability to analyze client credit data and other related financial information
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills