Contact Francesca Anello, CMPS!
About Francesca Anello, CMPS
I have spent most of my career in the financial services industry, and have been writing mortgages since 1999. My knowledge of different aspects of the financial world gives me the ability to not only assist my clients in obtaining the most suitable mortgage program for them, but to also educate them as to how the new mortgage payment would fit into their overall financial plan.
I am well-versed in the various First-Time Homebuyer Grants & Down Payment Assistance Programs, and enjoy working with first-time homebuyers, as well as seasoned buyers. I will find the right fit for my clients, whether it is a Conventional Loan, Jumbo, FHA, VA, 203(k), or Reverse Mortgage. Being involved in the local community and various industry related associations offers me the chance to give back and work with people who have common goals.
Education and Certifications:
- Marymount College of Fordham University (B.S., Finance & Economics, Cum Laude)
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst degree (awarded by the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts TM)
- Universita per Stranieri di Siena” , Italy (B.A., Italian, Summa Cum Laude, University of Siena)
- Collaborative Interdisciplinary Training
- Mediation Training
- CMPS (Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist)
- Renovation Certified Fix-It Mortgage
- MORR Affiliates Chair (formally MCAR)
- Asbury Park Chamber of Commerce
- Ocean Grove Chamber of Commerce
- Catholic Charities Monmouth Board Member
- Eastern Monmouth Chamber of Commerce
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- NJ Pride
Download My e-Guides
Get inside industry tips on the best ways to buy or sell your home. Download our guides below!For Buyers For Sellers FOR FIRST-TIME HOME BUYERS