If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the mortgage industry, Advisors Mortgage Group is the clear choice. As part of the Advisors Family you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. Advisors will help you reach your professional and personal goals every day while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The Advisors Mortgage Group Difference!
Advisors Mortgage is looking for an experienced loan opener for their Toms River, NJ branch. The successful opener will be responsible for the daily tasks involved in opening originated loans and setting up files for processing.
Duties and responsibilities
- Insuring that originated loans are set up and given to the processor within required 24 turn time.
- Return all emails and phone calls in within 2 hours in professional and consistent manner.
- Assisting the processors in all aspects of loan processing; and for the initial communication and ordering of verifications, escrow, appraisals, and title.
- Communicate directly with clients, realtors, builders, and business partners.
- Order escrow, order appraisal, request case assignment, USPS, SSA89 etc.
- Review checklist and conversation log for direction of loan.
- Retrieve all documents and assign accordingly then verifying and completing all fields.
- Keep all comments and emails noted in convo log and maintaining tracking form until completed.
- Obtain initial requests for VOEs, VODs, VORs, etc., as per investor guidelines.
- Follow up with appraisers, 4506T and VOE’s until received while documenting in convo log.
- Attend regular pipeline meetings and system training updates as required.
- Operates standard office equipment to include:
- Photocopy machine
- Computer and printer
- Multi-line telephone
- Knowledge of Conventional, FHA, and VA loan documents, as well as lending concepts and principles.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines, and attention to detail is critical.
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Reading Skills
- Technical Communication
- Customer Service
- Math Aptitude
- Organization, Planning, and Time Management
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office, Excel
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.