If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and
amazing opportunities within the mortgage industry, Advisors Mortgage Group is
a clear choice. As part of the Advisors team you'll work with motivated team
members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core
values, we remain steadfast in our commitment to career growth and
development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own
future and grow with the company. Advisors will help you reach your
professional and personal goals every day while making a meaningful
* Create electronic credit and closing package that will be executed by the homeowners
and delivered to the investor.
* Follow up on missing items required for a complete package.
* Work with underwriters, processors, and funders to resolve deficiencies and prevent
* Assure compliance with Advisors Mortgage Group policies and procedures.
* Complete post-closing audit to ensure all files are recordable and salable.
* Audit loan documentation for all appropriate signatures/notarizations to ensure
documents are complete.
* Stay up to date on investor delivery requirements for a complete package
* 2+ years of experience in the reverse mortgage is required
* Proficiency with basic computer programs and industry software
* Self-motivated and detail-oriented
Why work for us?
Advisors Mortgage Group considers their employees to be family. Our employees don’t
just have jobs, they have careers. We value and appreciate longevity.
The mortgage industry generally follows the housing market and has faced severe ups
and downs over the last few years. Unlike most lenders out there, Advisors has not
engaged in mass layoffs or downsizing in response, because we value and respect our
Benefits and Perks
* 401(k) program
* Medical, dental, vision benefits
* Company-sponsored life insurance
* Professional growth opportunities
* Performance-based incentive
* Paid time off and Holidays
* Branch vacations, parties, and events