If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the mortgage industry, Advisors Mortgage Group is the clear choice. As part of the Advisors Family you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. Advisors will help you reach your professional and personal goals every day while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The Advisors Mortgage Group Difference!
Advisors Mortgage Group is looking for an outgoing, organized Loan Officer Assistant to join our team at our Gainesville, FL branch. The successful candidate will have current Loan Officer Assistant experience or extensive administrative skills and quick learner. Here at Advisors Mortgage Group we are constantly on the lookout for imaginative people who are passionate about creating great experiences for our team members and have fun doing it! Join a well-established company who prides itself in maintaining a family atmosphere for their employees. Here at Advisors you are not just an employee you are part of the family. **NOT OPEN TO REMOTE**
- Interact with customers to complete the application process, ensure all necessary
supporting loan documentation is obtained, complete, and accurate.
· Order all services, including but not limited to: Title, Appraisal, Verification of
Employment, and Tax transcripts from IRS (4506-T).
· Prepare and provide timely initial disclosures and re-disclosures as dictated by changed
· Stack file for processing to be electronically submitted to Processors.
· Initiate and answer calls to/from borrowers as required in a prompt and professional
· Notify and follow up with sales on any incomplete files.
· Update all disclosed parties to the transaction.
· Perform Executive Assistant duties for Loan Officers including daily calendar
management & reminders, phone and email communication.
· Provide clerical support such as scanning, faxing and copying.
· Perform other related duties as necessary.
· Prior mortgage experience preferred.
· Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Byte Pro (mortgage origination software) a Plus.
- Prior mortgage experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Byte Pro (mortgage origination software) a Plus.