We are looking for a highly organized person with great interpersonal skills to monitor and handle the entire process of appraisal orders daily from order entry to delivery and build rapport with the appraisers.
- The Coordinator is responsible for making sure that an Appraisal Management Company has been selected in a timely manner and assess appraisal requests to determine the appropriate service order has been placed based on each loan scenario.
- The coordinator must decline unqualified requests, suggest requesters with instructions as to how to complete and resubmit appraisal orders, and approve completed appraisal requests.
- While orders are in progress, the coordinator will contact Appraisers and Clients for status updates while maintaining a detailed communication record on our Appraisal Management System (LenderX) to ensure data is accurate and up to date.
- Track and communicate issues and status updates to the requester in a calm and professional manner both verbally and in writing.
- Follow up with individual vendors to ensure timely delivery of appraisal products.
- When the order is delivered ensures that the appraisal package includes all required documents, and troubleshoot if there is any problem.
- The coordinator should contact individual vendors to evaluate if they can accept assignments, validate service fees, and turn times.
- Knowledge of the Real Estate Industry
- Superb time management skills
- Strong sales and communication skills and a sense of responsibility
- Excellent customer service skills required (Friendly and positive attitude)
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Able to work independently
- Must be capable of handling high volume production
Why work for us?
Founded more than 20 years ago in NJ, Advisors Mortgage Group has spread across the country with more than 60 branches in 31 states. We were founded as a company firmly rooted in its community, dedicated to improving the lives of our customers while building a reputation for excellence and respect.
Our promise goes two ways. Not only are we dedicated to excellence within our community, but we strive to foster a supportive and rewarding working environment for our employees. We want to offer our customers the best, most dedicated partners. In order to do this, we have built a corporate culture that attracts top-tier employees, who feel the same commitment as our founders.
The mortgage industry generally follows the housing market and has faced severe ups and downs over the last few years. Unlike most lenders out there, Advisors has not engaged in mass layoffs or downsizing in response, because we value and respect our team.